When you use Marco it shows details in your photo.Sometimes it ever make the back round fade out.Which means that your emphasis stands out. Depth of field is when u can see the back round of a picture , when it is far away.A deep depth of field is when you could barley see your back round because it fades out of the picture.
I think that it is best to use Marco when you want your emphasis to stand out on your picture.Because it will give outstanding details and you could appreciate it more.
I like my flower Marco the best because it catches your eyes and it has orange and pink that are pretty together.Then you could see all the details in the flower that you wouldn't notice if you have just walked passed it.
1 comment:
I like the micro picture,both photos look great.I like the color blends of the flower,it has 3 different colors.You wouldnt be able to tell its red by just glancing at it but looking deeply into your picture,I see the red,yellow and orange.
Post a Comment