Thursday, November 13, 2008

Haunted Chavez

I love to play basketball this is one of my gift from good.In this photo i am practicing and out of no where three ghost appear. Instead of running out i keep playing.There is one black ghost with red eyes that you cant see.There is another it's a girl who is disappearing every time i look at her.Th en there is a boy who is all white and you could barley see his face.But no time for being scared because the spot light is on me.

I thought that it would be different if i would have did a haunted weight room but i didn't have enough pictures to make it the way i wanted it to be plus there was people in all of them.But good thing there was a open gym and friend who are good actors.

I had to take the picture without getting people in the background and also be able to have a clear picture which was hard but i manage it alright.

The problem i had was to make the the boy some type of color that would stranded out in the black shadow but also make it look real. I think that i could have taking a little more time on him then what i did.

The best part of this photo graph is my spot light so i think.How the light hits the ground it really looks like a real photo without photo shop.

I think that this is one of my best photo because i kinda expressed myself and was able to show how much i know about photo shop.

No comments: