What’s the beauty in art? Is it the way that it speaks to you or the way you could read or the emotions that tag along with it. Art is a part of America today and photoshop is the new beginning. In photo class we learned how to take an artist picture with the basics like leading lines, cropping, rule of thirds and extreme angles. After we learned how to use photoshop and make are photos have more details and feelings. By the end of this class I plan to be a pro at photoshop.
The things I learned in photo class to make a basic photo were leading lines, cropping, rule of thirds and extreme angles. Leading lines are something in a picture that lead you to the emphasis in the photo. Cropping is used to make you photo to a reasonable side. Rule of thirds is like a grid line and it help you arrange your photo. Extreme angles are when you emphasis is in an angle that we don’t see all the time. All of these basic step help me to be ready for photoshop.
What is photoshop? In class we use photoshop to enhance a picture. One way is by changing your background or giving your picture more details. You could also take plain pictures and turn them in to something that would amaze others. On thing that you need to have working in photoshop is prescient, because there is times that you will mess up and have to start all over again. The good thing is that once you are use to how photoshop works, you would feel comfortable and become a pro.
Photo class is one of my favorite classes at school because I am able to speak my mind by using a photo and not my voice. This is a place where if your art is beautiful you would be able to be remember for it. In this classed I learned about my self and how many things I try to hide but in photo class I let them be shared to the world. It brings out a part of you that people don’t see everyday because they are judging by your look and not the inside. Photoshop has become so popular because most magazines are using it, so it could become a job in the future. Photo class is a place where you could find yourself. Putting all of your life problems in a picture and being able to tell your story by just looking at the picture means a lot. From turning a plain photo in to something beautiful and having the version that your can feel by looking at the piece. Photoshop is a place where you could express yourself. It could also be a job in the future. One thing I hope I don’t is forget everything I learned from this class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ashley, your portfolio looks great. Both your writing and your artwork. I really like the way your Lyric project turned out. I think the composition is very nice, and the words, definitely pull you into the picture. Keep up the excellent work!
Post a Comment