What kind of creation could you invent using Photoshop? I learned how to take a picture to the extreme and even make one look better by messing with the levels. On my portfolio you can find all of my assignments over the year in photo class, such as learning how to use the camera to becoming as close to a pro. I didn’t take me long to catch on for all of our lessons because of our blinder I wasn’t able to forget. I also learned what type of camera is worth spending your money on, basically things that I can use in the future.
My portfolio is me the way I could have funny times but be serious at the same time. What I loved about this class is that it is like home because of our teacher made it fun to be at school and made you want to come to school (sometimes when you didn’t come to school all day you make sure you make it to her class). One of my favorite assignments was the scary expression when I turned myself into a zombie because my teacher away told me I looked like my cousin that way in her class last year. I learned a lot about Photoshop, life and camera in this class. This class has helped me threw a lot although it’s just a photo class. The one thing that I feel I was successful with was my lyrics. Because I took my time and made the photo into what I see. And it turned out that everybody appreciated my work as much as I do.
One thing that I feel I struggle with was Surrealism project because how I seen it wasn’t how I created. I didn’t take picture that I needed and I didn’t think it out like I should have. I think in the future I could take my time and think about my work instead of just putting it together and I would be fine. My art will also turn out the way I want it to instead of being disappointed most of the time. I think seeing all the different type of artist influences my work .I think I show growth on knowing a camera and how it works. But I also see big improvement on my knowledge of Photoshop and it shows as my work grows threw the year. There would be nothing else to say but this year was fun and I got to express myself and this will be one of those classes that you never forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your portfolio looks nice. There are a few words that are misspelled that could be corrected, but other then that it looks good. I really like your blog header- it has a good energy about it. I have enjoyed having you in my class Ashley even if you like being late :) Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment